November 23, 2020
- General availability of Serenade Pro.
- Added support for C and C++.
- Apple Silicon compatibility.
- When adding code at a blank line, an extra newline won't be created.
- Fix chained commands in Visual Studio Code.
- Support for custom word pronunciations.
- Support for clicking native macOS buttons via commands.
next line creates a newline if the cursor is at the end of a file.
- Updated our speech engine to improve accuracy across all languages.
- Updated our speech-to-code AI platform to enable more ambiguous descriptions of code.
October 15, 2020
- Added the command for changing all instances of a string in a file.
- Added the command for moving objects around (e.g.,
shift argument right and
shift line up).
- Added selectors for and , so you can say commands like
after foo type bar.
- Added the key for triggering a forward delete on macOS.
- Improvements to background noise handling.
- Fixed issue with chaining commands in VS Code (e.g.,
next tab line one).
October 5, 2020
- Added first-class support for JetBrains IDEs via Serenade for JetBrains
- Added first-class support for the Kotlin programming language
- Added first-class support for the Dart programming language
- Added VS Code debugger support with commands like , , and
- Added the command for copying and pasting selectors
- Added the command for surrounding selectors with text
- Added the command for changing the name of selectors
- Added the command for combining multiple lines into one
- Added the command for toggling the text style of selectors (e.g.,
capitalize next two words)
- Added the command for toggling among multiple windows of the same application in macOS
- Added the text style for formatting text
In Title Case
- Added shorter and aliases for and
- Added as an alias for
- Fixed issue causing the microphone to cut off commands too early
September 21, 2020
- Visual refresh of client application and website
- Added command for speaking text without programming symbols
- Added command for typing text into native OS fields rather than the editor field
- Fixed command for VS Code remote projects
- Fixed next/previous behavior in tutorial mode
- Fixed parsing of files with comments inside enclosures